Makeup Affiliate Program
FURLESS COSMETICS AUSTRALIA AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Hello! Welcome to the Furless Affiliate Program. Sign up and add banners and links to your blog, website, or social media channels, and you will receive 10% of all sales generated, less shipping. The cookie created will last for 30 days.
It is free and easy to join! All you need is a PayPal account as well as a blog, website, or social media channel for you to add your affiliate link, or banners to.
To read about the terms and conditions of the affiliate program, click here.
To sign up for the USA affiliate program, go here.
Want to become a Furless brand AMBASSADOR? Once you have created your account via the link above, contact us with your requested coupon code (usually your name or Instagram handle) and link us or send through the image you would like on your banner.
After you have applied using the link above, you will need to have your application approved. Once you are approved, you can move onto the following steps after logging in:
1. Login here. Click on the "Sources" menu item on the left, and add the urls you plan on adding your banners or link to. Sources allow for fine grained statistics on how each of your channels are performing. This is an optional feature. If you choose not to add additional sources, Tapfiliate will track everything to the automatically generated 'Default' source.
1. Click on the "Assets" menu link at the top of the page. Here you will find your referral link (the link you paste into your site or social media channels), as well as your banners.
2. To paste a banner into your site, hover your mouse over the banner you would like to display, then click the icon to the right of the code to copy it.
3. Next you will paste the code on your blog, website or social media bio. To paste the code, you need to press ctrl v. On a MAC, replace pressing the ctrl button with the command or apple key.
Clicks or sales not showing up on your dashboard? Here are a list of scenarios to help you troubleshoot:
1. The customer changes web browsers before checking out.
2. The customer has anti spyware or other software that removes cookies.
3. Your link is incorrect.
4. Your banners have been incorrectly added to your site.
5. If the customer clears their cookies after clicking on the link/banner.
6. If the customer puts the order through after the cookie expires after 30 days.
Want to see if your link or banners are working?
1. After adding your link or banner to your site, click on it to be taken to the Furless website.
2. Login to your Tapfiliate account if you aren't already, and you will be able to see all the clicks made from your assets (link or banners) on your dashboard. If there are no clicks showing up, then you have probably added the link/banner incorrectly.